I believe I am one of the few ‘true’ men to be around in this world. I am not saying that I am strong, or to any point ‘butch’ but what I do best at is when I am in a relationship (in one with my girlfriend for over 8 months) I know how to treat a woman right, and the whole aspect of love. Making sure that I keep my girlfriend happy and still want to settle down with her and I am solely interested it her. E.g. I am not looking at other women (i overt my eyes) at all, because I want to keep who I consider to be my true love. Happy.
What women don’t realise is that the quite shy man, is usually the one who will respect you and treat you as you should be and if you give them a chance they will shine. This is the same for my case, I am incredibly shy and when my now girlfriend gave a interest in me (I loved her at this point) I took it and we are happy together after 8+ months. She didn’t think that I could be such a gentlemen, but I never show it because before there was little if not no reason to do to it – once you have found one of the last gentlemen, you would be mad to leave them.
What I consider to be a true gentlemen and what most women would (thank you Molly I kind of stole some of your ideas):
- They know how to love and respect women, and especially the women they are in love with.
- They want to try for a long relationship and to make everyone happy and loved.
- They do want to settle down, have children and get married.
- And they only want to ever have sex or a relationship with one person – the first person they fall inlove with – it is near impossible I think for a true gentleman to cheat – as well as not wanting sex all the time, only wanting it when it’s wanted by both parties.
- Considers whats inside the woman first, then the features on her face such as eyes. But hardly ever spends time looking actively at parts lower down, but does give nice comments about the woman’s whole body to make her smile.
- Even when the woman is ill and not looking her best, the man will still comment to say she looks beautiful or a princess just to make her smile in sad times.
Why am I writing this post? Well I am just saying because my girlfriend has made me the happiest person in the world and I have made her likewise; and its just a little bit of advice to some women with bad relationship troubles out there.